NEW BOOK RELEASE: From the Grips of the CCP to Defending the American Experiment

 

NEW BOOK RELEASE: From the Grips of the CCP to Defending the American Experiment 

I am proud to announce the global release of my autobiography, "The Way to Freedom: My Autobiography at Forty," now officially available on Amazon.

 





As a former Chinese journalist, human rights defender, and visiting scholar at Columbia University, I lived through the horrific reality of totalitarianism.

 

For standing up to the Chinese Communist Party, I was subjected to arbitrary detentions, had my home violently raided twice, and was secretly detained and tortured for 63 days during the 2011 Jasmine Revolution crackdowns. After a subsequent abduction by state security agents at the airport, I was forced into exile, arriving in the U.S. in 2012.

 

Long before publishing this Autobiography, I dedicated my work to introducing American conservatism and freedom of the press to the Chinese-speaking world. I published extensive, deep-dive structural analyses in Taiwan’s major news outlet, Up Media (上報), systematically introducing Mark R. Levin’s foundational works to international readers.

 

In fact, in my article titled " The Myth of American Press Freedom—Reading Mark R. Levin’s Unfreedom of the Press ", (https://www.upmedia.mg/tw/commentary/culture-and-education/95637)I introduced seven of his books: Men in Black: How the Supreme Court Is Destroying America, Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto, Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America, The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic, Plunder and Deceit: Big Government's Exploitation of Young People and the Future, Rediscovering Americanism and the Tyranny of Progressivism, and Unfreedom of the Press.

 

 In this Autobiography, I expand this analysis to encompass his recent culture-defining works, including American Marxism (2021), The Democrat Party Hates America (2023), and On Power (2025). Surviving a communist regime gives me an uncompromised view of liberty.

 

Over 14 years in exile, navigating severe personal upheavals, I realized that secular political systems fail when detached from God. True freedom can only be preserved by returning to the biblical worldview held by America's Founding Fathers, establishing revival prayer groups, and steadfastly relying on Jesus Christ.

 

This memoir features high-caliber endorsements from Columbia University Professor, Andrew J. Nathan and Jacqueline Kulback, the Chairwoman of the Cambria County Republican Committee in PA). Dr. Wang Juntao, (王军涛), the Chairman of the National Committee of the Democratic Party of China, and Mr. Li Zhiying (李智英 ), the prominent Chinese human rights advocate and democracy activist.


 

 

📖 CHOOSE YOUR EDITION ON AMAZON TODAY:

 

🇸 English Paperback: 👉 https://www.amazon.com/WAY-FREEDOM-My-Autobiography-Forty/dp/B0HFZCKWBP/

 

💻 English Kindle: 👉 https://www.amazon.com/Way-Freedom-My-Autobiography-Forty-ebook/dp/B0HFF6Z2G4/

 

🇳 Traditional Chinese Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/%E9%80%9A%E5%BE%80%E8%87%AA%E7%94%B1%E4%B9%8B%E9%81%93-%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%9B%9B%E5%8D%81%E8%87%AA%E8%BF%B0-Traditional-Chinese-%E5%8F%A4-ebook/dp/B0HFP1BMJD/

 

Please buy, read, and most importantly, leave an honest Amazon Review to help boost this book's visibility in the search rankings. Help me spread the warning against the communist virus!

 

#TheWayToFreedom #AntiCommunism #MarkLevin #Conservative #ChristianBooks #Freedom #FaithAndLiberty #GuChuan

评论

此博客中的热门博文

清流浦:王岐山、郭文贵、习近平、民运及其他

北京财经学者、专栏作家贺江兵遭警察“喝茶”

许志永:我的基督徒兄弟